Terms and Conditions
Following terms and conditions ("User Agreement ") govern your use of the website www.copperjewelery.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site/website/we/us/our") and constitute your binding obligations towards the site. You irrevocably agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions by accessing the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms & conditions kindly do not access the website.
We may amend the User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. All amended terms shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the site and any subsequent use of the site shall be governed by such amended terms. You are advised to regularly check the site for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement. Failure on our part to notify you will not relieve you of the obligations under amended terms and conditions.
In addition, when you use any current or future services of www.copperjewelery.com provided through this site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service.
If any clause of this User Agreement is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
Consumer Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- These terms of sale apply to all goods and services supplied to you through this site.
- Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our site is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
- Once you complete your order on the site, you will receive an order acknowledgement mail from www.copperjewelery.com and thereafter we will verify your details. If we cannot accept your order, due to a pricing error or unavailability of ordered goods, we will notify you by telephone or email.
- We have the right to cancel the order/terminate the contract if the price of the goods is not received from you in cleared funds.
- www.copperjewelery.com may change these terms of sale, without notice to you, in relation to future sales.
Description, Availability and Pricing:
- We have the sole right to add, amend or remove any goods shown on our website, without any intimation, at our sole discretion.
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the site at the time you place your order. We make every effort to ensure that prices shown on our site are accurate at the time you place your order. The packing charges, shipping and other handling charges are on actual basis. As most of the products are hand-made items, the prices of the goods may vary.
- You understand and acknowledge that the goods ordered may not be unique or identical to any previous orders. As most of the goods displayed and sold through this site are handmade, therefore, it is not possible to create and design identical product as in the case of machine made items. You understand that goods may be similar but not same in shape, design, color etc.
- Prior to delivery of goods, if we discover that the goods ordered are unavailable; we may terminate the contract and may offer you alternate goods or refund the sum that you paid. Under these circumstances, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Prior to delivery of goods, if we discover that some of the goods are unavailable, we will no longer supply those unavailable goods. Under these circumstances, we will contact you detailing the unavailable goods.
- To avoid any doubt, where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us, or where goods have been mis-priced and you subsequently order such goods at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and the supply of the relevant goods.
We may offer that you:
- Place a new alternate order for non-available goods.
- Accept the available goods and cancel the order for unavailable goods, for which the refund would be given to you.
- Cancel your whole order and take refund.
- If you have not cancelled the order within seven (7) days of intimation by us, we will deliver the available goods to you and refund the amount for the unavailable goods after deducting the processing charges.
- To avoid any doubt, where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us, or where goods have been mis-priced and you subsequently order such goods at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and the supply of the relevant goods.
- You can pay for the goods and delivery charges by various payment methods, as mentioned on our website. Payment shall be due before delivery and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle us to terminate the contract immediately. It is once again reiterated that the acceptance of payment for the goods should not be considered by you as acceptance of order by us.
- There will be no delivery until we receive the cleared funds in our accounts or by our logistic partners.
- The payment will be debited from your account/card before the dispatch of your goods. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks including address verifications and authorizations by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of goods. By ordering from us, you agree that we are authorized to charge your account, credit or debit card with the amount you owe us under this agreement.
- In case your option for Cash on delivery, there would be an additional charge of Rs. 25 per transaction on all products. The Cash on Delivery option is not available for International Shipment.
The ordered goods are delivered and shipped within India and internationally from our warehouse to your provided shipping address. You may have to bear the octroi charges, when the shipment reaches your destination, in case delivered within some parts of India. An additional import duties and taxes may be levied once the shipment is delivered in another country other than India, which becomes payable by you before you accept the delivery of the goods. The said duties and taxes changes frequently as per the laws of the land and differs from country to country, therefore, we are unable to assess it beforehand.
The additional import duties and taxes or octroi charges may be presented with an invoice from our logistic partner and you will have to make the payment directly at the time of delivery. In case you refuse to pay for the import duties and taxes or the octroi charges, the goods shall not be handed over to you by our logistic partners. Under such circumstances, we shall not be responsible and liable for non-delivery of goods to you and will not provide any refunds.
Shipping and Delivery
- We will deliver your ordered goods within the Indian Territory and abroad wherever delivery is possible. Ideally, we deliver the goods to every nook and cranny around the world, subject to the limitations of our logistic partners. We also provide you with the option of regular delivery method and express delivery method.
- The applicable shipping charge on any ordered products valued upto Rs. 500 is Rs. 60, for delivery within India and is free for any products valued above Rs.999.
- The applicable shipping charge for delivery outside India (International delivery) is US $40 and equivalent to US$ 40 for any other currency.
- Under regular delivery method, Orders placed before 3.00 pm on a working day will be processed within two days and may be delivered within seven to ten days provided no additional securities checks are required and stock items are available. Under express delivery method, Orders placed before 3.00 pm on a working day will be processed the same day and may be delivered within three to five days provided no additional securities checks are required and stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays.)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under our control we will inform you as soon as possible and will try to make one more attempt to deliver the goods to you, if requested by you.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under our control) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of canceling your order at this point.
- Upon receipt of your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition on POD supplied by the delivery agent. If the package does not appear to be in good condition or you discover that the goods were damaged in transit, then please refuse the delivery, put a suitable remark on the POD and mail us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may offer you replacement for such goods damaged in transit. In the event, the goods returned back are found to be in good condition, then you will not be offered any replacement and your amount will be refunded after deduction of processing charges and other direct costs involved in the entire process.
- You must be personally available to accept the delivery of the goods and sign acknowledgement of delivery/ POD. You must also mention the registration/serial number on the POD of the same Photo ID document, the details of which was provided by you at the time of placing the order on the site.
- In case you are not personally available to accept the goods, you must authorize the person who will be accepting the goods on your behalf and you must also give a signed copy of the identification document as detailed above to the authorized person to hand-over the same to the delivery boy.
- In case the ordered products comprise of products from more than one supplier, you may receive multiple deliveries.
- You may choose to have a billing address different from shipping address. In this case COD will be collected from shipping address or you may choose to pay Cash/Cheque before delivery from the billing address.
- You may choose to have a billing address different from shipping address and also avail the benefit of shipping the ordered goods at multiple addresses, for any purpose including gifting. This option can be availed by choosing any of the payment modes available except for cash on delivery. If you opt for Cash/Cheque before delivery, then the same will be collected from the billing address.
Cancellation and Returns
Your right of cancellation:
- Subject to clauses mentioned below, you have a right to cancel the contract and return the ordered goods, on payment of deductions of certain percentage of the cost of goods, which can be checked and confirmed by mailing us at email@example.com
- You may cancel the order, before we dispatch the goods. However, under such situation only the handling charges may be deducted, if any, and the remaining amount may be refunded to you by way of points or credits, into your membership account. Under no circumstances, the amount will be refunded or credited into another account.
- Once the goods are in transit, you may cancel the order and we shall credit points into your memberships account after deduction of the handling charges plus the actual delivery charges. Under no circumstances, the amount will be refunded or credited into another account.
- Once you accept the delivery of the goods, you may cancel the order and return the goods as per the return procedure mentioned below.
- To cancel, you must give information to us through phone and/or email giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone should be followed by a written confirmation to cancel.
- You understand and acknowledge that the handicraft goods are handmade items, and thus, may not be excellent in look and quality and may not be as excellent as machine made goods. Thus, you are required to look into all aspect of the handicraft items, before making the order. The return of goods shall not be accepted solely on the ground that the goods are not fine or as excellent as machine made goods.
- If you find that the goods are received by you in an unsealed pack, you may not accept the delivery and return the same to the delivery personnel.
- Once you accept the delivery of the goods, we will not accept any returns, based on above mentioned ground. If the package appears damaged when it is delivered to you, we advise you not to accept the delivery and inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and also refuse the delivery and put a suitable remark on the POD. We may offer you replacement for such goods damaged in transit. In the event, the goods returned back are found to be in good condition, then you will not be offered any replacement and your amount will be refunded by way of credit points into your membership account for the same value of your purchase, after deduction of processing charges and other direct costs involved in the entire process.
- You may return the goods purchased through www.copperjewelery.com within seven(7) days from the date of delivery of the goods, subject to the conditions mentioned below:
Terms for return:
- You hereby understand and agree that we do not accept any returns for any international delivery/shipment.
- For shipment within India, which you intend to return, You shall mail us at email@example.com and only after confirmation, you may return the goods and provide us with the Airway bill number, either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . The goods must be returned in original pack as delivered by us along with the original label. In case the label is not intact or the pack is in torn condition, the goods may not be accepted by us.
- The returned goods must not be damaged, altered, used, torn or worn out in any way. Under such situation, the goods may not be accepted by us. The charges for shipping the returned goods as well as handling charges shall be borne by you.
- The goods shall not be accepted, if returned after seven (7) days from the date of delivery by us.
- We do not refund any amount for any returns. You will be issued a voucher/coupon/credit for the value of the refund, along with a voucher/coupon/credit for the value of Rs.100 towards your shipping costs, which can be availed for further purchases at Craftsdelight.com within three months.
- The goods are at your risk once you accept the delivered goods.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received in full (cleared funds) all sums due in respect of the goods and all other sums which are or which become due to us from you on any account.
- We shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods delivered, even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from us.
Accounts and Registration
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and Password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or Password. You are advised to change the password on receipt of user name and password from us.
You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the user/ registration form (such information being the "Registration Data").
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights in your information (including “Registration Data”) or in any reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this Site (collectively, the "COMMENTS") that you may submit on the website.
Persons who can form legally binding contracts under and are "competent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are only allowed to use the site. If you are a minor (under the age of 18 years), you cannot register as a member of the Site and cannot purchase any items on the Site. In such cases, your legal guardian or parents, who have registered as users of the Site, may make any purchase of goods shown on the Site. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if it discovers that you are under the age of 18 years.
Use of the site
- Your Information shall not (or any items listed)
- be false, inaccurate, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing or misleading;
- infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret, other proprietary, publicity or privacy rights;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other similar computer programs that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- create a liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- You must comply with all applicable domestic and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your purchase of goods.
We have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership without notice and refuse to you access to the Site if you provide or we reasonably suspect that you have provided any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
Third Party Sites / Links
Any access to a third party website, referred in or linked to our Website, is at your own risk. You must take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We always recommend that you read the privacy statement and/or terms and conditions of use of the third party website whenever interacting with any such third party website. We will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer due to your use.
You consent to receive electronic communications from us, our group companies and business associates and partners in the form of email, text message or by notices posted on the Site
Disclaimer & Warranties
The Site and the services offered through this site are provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site. We, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any results obtained from the use of content from other Internet sites or resources or for any technical problems you may experience with the third party website.
Any agreement resulting from placing an order, successful delivery is a legally binding contract between you and www.copperjewelery.com . We disclaim all liability to you arising out of or in relation to such contract, where we fail to receive any payment made by you from Banks, particularly in cases of payment by Credit/ Debit Card. We reserve the right to recover any sum owed from you or to recover the delivered products, on account of failure to realize the payment, even after the product has been delivered to you.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in website is subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Copyright & Trademark
We and our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party's intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
Without prejudice to any remedies available to us, we shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of:
- any defect in any goods or services supplied;
- the refusal to honor or accept payment;
- the malfunction of any computer terminal or equipment;
- the giving of Transaction Instruction by any person other than by a Customer;
- handing over of the user details to third party;
- any injury to your credit character and reputation alleged to have been caused;
- any mis-statement, misrepresentation, error or omission in any details disclosed.
You (the “Indemnifying Party”) agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Craffts.com and its affiliates, directors, partners, officers, employees, and agents (the “Indemnified Party”) from and against any claim, suit, demand, loss, damage, expense (including reasonable Lawyers' fees and costs) or liability that arise out of or relate to your use/misuse of the services of the website including but not limited to: a: any breaches of express representations, warranties or covenants in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement; b: any claim against the Indemnified Party by a third party with a contractual relationship or in privity with the Indemnifying Party; and c: arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. d. any representation made by you or any obligation that you may have under these terms in relation to your Information, your Registration Data, or your Comments or any other submission made, disclosed, submitted or offered by you through this website or through any other medium. Failure on our part to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Termination of agreement
You may terminate this User Agreement, if you discontinue further use of this Site. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time without notice, and deny you access to the Site. Such termination will be without any liability to us. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have already arisen under the User Agreement.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid in whole or in part for any reason, such illegal, unenforceable, or invalid provisions or part(s) thereof shall be stricken from this Agreement and such provision shall not affect the legality, enforceability, or validity of the remainder of this Agreement. If any provision or part thereof of this Agreement is stricken in accordance with the provisions of this section, then the stricken provision shall be replaced, to the extent possible, with a legal, enforceable, and valid provision that is as similar in tenor to the stricken provision as is legally possible.
You must not,
- access any data not intended for your access or log onto a server or an account which you have no right to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our system or network or breach a security or authentication measure without proper authorization;
- attempt to interfere with services of any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "mail-bombing," "flooding," "spamming" or "crashing;"
- send any unsolicited email, including promotions and/or any advertisement of products or services to our website or server; or
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. We may commence civil and/ or criminal action against you if you violate our system or network security. We will investigate such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who cause or are part of any group causing such violations. You will not use any device, software, etc., to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity conducted on this Site.
Review, Feedback & Submission
All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this Site (collectively, the "COMMENTS") shall remain our property. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments.
You warrant that you hold or have taken permission from the respective owners that all the necessary copyright, proprietary rights, distribution rights or any other right in relation to your Information, your Registration Data, or your Comments or any other submission made, disclosed, submitted or offered by you to us through this website or through any other medium.
We reserve the right to monitor, edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin or content of any Comments you submit. You agree to indemnify us and/or our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit.
Due to the nature of World Wide Web, you may come across content that may be illegal, offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive or inappropriate for viewer ship by users, and which we may not be able to control. You must use the content with reasonable precaution. If you come across, any content or user submitted content that violates any law or is offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, inappropriate, or other similar content on this Website, please inform us.
Customer Grievance Handling Procedure
For complete customer grievance handling procedure, please Click here.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The website, terms, any products & services offered & contents of this Website www.copperjewelery.com shall be interpreted in accordance with laws of India.
These terms of sale and the delivery of goods will be subject to Indian laws and the Courts of Delhi shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising out of in relation to the terms & conditions, services offered, goods supplied on this website.